Ace - Responsive Admin Template is payed and lightweight, feature-rich and easy to use admin template based on Bootstrap.
Today I will share my experience about how do I implement this complex Bootstrap theme (Ace) in MVC 5 web application. After all you will have 100% working theme whit all included features and layouts that are supported by theme developers.
If you wondering how to create ASP.NET MVC 5 application in ubuntu, just follow THIS guide!
So let`s Start
1. Start Visual Studio and create new project web application.
2. Choose MVC from next window.
3. Copy root theme (ace) folder in Content/ folder.
4. Now copy all html code from ace/html/empty.html to your /Views/Shared/_Layout.cshtml
Tip: first i have create a copy of _Layout.cshtml if something wrong.
5. Fix all .css and .js files path by adding Content/ace/ befour assets/css/"file.css".
Tip: fix all .css and .js includes, not only screenshotted rows!
6. Add @RenderBody() to your root page. Find this piece of code and add @RenderBody() to render other page context.
7. Run your web application and voila, ACE them for your web application MVC 5.